The consultancy services team is led by Dr Cory Greenland who has been active in employment and industrial relations since 2003. Our services may be engaged on a consultancy basis only by employers’ that are committed to ethical and fair employment relations. Each working relationship is unique in terms of the actual services covered.
However every relationship held tends to be based on the understanding that organisations employing people require at various instances the support of the expertise in human resources management and employment and industrial relations. Therefore this firm supplements the management team or human resources team with specific expertise in required areas.
- Compliance with employment legislation
- Resolving individual and group grievances
- Meetings with employees
- Meetings with Trade Unions
- Managing employee communication effectively
- Managing conflict
- Handling claims and other employment issues
- Conciliatory hearings
- Industrial Tribunal hearings
- Collective Bargaining and Collective Agreements
- Trade Disputes handling
- Human Resource allocation
- Creating and Enhancing Human Resource Structures
- Performance Management and Reward
- Handling Disciplinary Procedures and Processes
- Non-Discrimination and Equality (including procedures to attain equality mark)
- Legal advice and legal representation through associated advocates and firms
- Audit of human resource policies and processes
- Ensuring that whenever an employment problem arises, someone is available to assist
- All other ancillary areas of employment and industrial relations
The firm provides the above services on long-term relationship basis or on an ad-hoc basis to employers.